Ford Service at Col Fletcher Ford
Servicing your Ford at Col Fletcher Ford is the best way to protect its value. A full Ford service history can help you to achieve stronger resale value, and the professional services that you receive will give you confidence and peace of mind.
Book Online or Over the Phone
Booking a service at Col Fletcher Ford is easy, simply complete the online booking form on the right, or call our Service Centre on (02) 6862-3222. Please allow a minimum of 2 Business days for your Booking.
Ford Service Benefits
Convenience. Reliability. And no nasty surprises. They’re what service should be. And they’re exactly what Ford promises when you have your car serviced. Feel at ease knowing that your car is being serviced by factory trained technicians using specialised diagnostic equipment. After all, nobody knows your Ford better than we do!
Service Loan Car 1
Brakes Price Promise 2
Service Calculator 3
Roadside Assistance 4Auto Club
Low Price Tyre 5 Guarantee
Genuine Ford Parts
Sat Nav Map Updates 6
Vehicle Health Report
Peace of Mind Service Inspection
Online Service Bookings
- Available at participating dealers on scheduled services or overnight warranty repairs. Private and Blue, Silver and Gold Business Fleet customers only. Booking may be required. See www.ford.com.au/service/t-and-c for full terms.
- Available at participating Ford Dealers. Excludes F-Series, Everest, Mustang, Transit models and Performance Vehicles. Customers will pay equal to or less than the current maximum price as published by Ford at https://www.ford.com.au/owners/service/brakes. Maximum prices are subject to change. See https://www.ford.com.au/owners/service/t-and-c for full terms.
- Available at participating Ford Dealers on vehicles built from 2007. Customers will pay equal to or less than the maximum price as published by Ford for the period of the web quote for standard items in the A and B logbook service together with selected routine maintenance items. See www.ford.com.au/service/t-and-c for full terms.
- Available to Private and Blue Business Fleet customers with vehicles 7 years old or less. State Auto Club Membership & Roadside Assistance is included for 12 months or until your next eligible standard service (whichever occurs first) at participating Dealers. Customers must comply with scheduled servicing intervals to maintain continuity of membership. See www.ford.com.au/service/owners/t-and-c for full terms.
- The Low Price Tyre Guarantee offer is available to private retail and Blue Business Fleet customers on Dunlop, Goodyear, Pirelli, Firestone, Bridgestone, Michelin, Continental, BFGoodrich, and General Tire tyre that are stocked by participating Ford dealers. Competitor tyres must be new and identical from an Australian tyre retailer. Offer includes “4 for 3” or similar competitor offers, but excludes competitor cashback offers, gift cards, “wheel and tyre bundles” tyres purchased under an instalment payment plan, clearance and liquidation stock, and any competitor quotes that cannot be verified. Customer must present a competitor quote for a competitor tyre (Competitor Tyre) that includes the date of generation, tyre specification information (i.e. brand, quality, size, speed, load, and sidewall) and price of the tyre. If the Competitor Tyre quoted price does not include fitment, the participating Ford dealer will deduct $25 from their quoted price to determine the Price Match Tyre price. For quotes or advertising from online retailers or retailers located more than 80km from the participating Ford dealer, a freight charge of $20 per tyre will be added to the quoted price to determine the Competitor Tyre price. Competitor quote date must be within 30 days of Price-Matched Tyre purchase date. Competitor quote can be presented at the time of purchase (in which case, the customer will pay the competitor price), or within 30 days of purchase (in which case, the customer will receive a refund equal to the difference between the amount paid at time of purchase, and the Competitor Tyre price). Competitor quote must be a printed quote or web-based advertisement. Ford reserves the right to call the competitor to verify the price and availability of the tyre quoted. Verbal or handwritten quotes, personal customer discounts, personal customer quotes received via email, and other quotes that cannot be verified are ineligible. Ford reserves the right to vary or withdraw the Low Price Tyre Guarantee offer at any time.
- Customers must comply with scheduled servicing intervals. See www.ford.com.au/service/owners/t-and-c for full terms.